Join Our Team!
We are seeking a full-time executive assistant to join our Administration team! This position will report directly to Enlightened Theatrics’ Operations Manager. This person will perform a variety of tasks associated with office operations and events. In addition to performing day-to-day office tasks, this person will assist the Enlightened team to provide quality customer service and experiences for patrons, program participants and artists that visit the theatre and event space.
● Maintain communication with customers via email, phone, social media, and print mail.
● Maintain a clean and organized office space, including filing paperwork, organizing office supplies, organizing cloud storage
software, and weekly light cleaning.
● Participate in marketing/outreach campaigns via mail, email, and social media.
● Maintain understanding of all Enlightened programs including productions, education programs, and other events in order to
successfully discuss them with customers.
● Assists with editing and production of print materials related to productions and community engagement.
● Process and track donations and payments.
● Track ticket, merchandise, and registration sales and generate reports for budgeting.
● Create website/social media graphics and do minor website updates.
● Other tasks as needed.
● Wash, hang, and inventory tablecloths from events.
● Work concessions stand at events using the Square system.
● Assists in event setup, tear-down, and cleaning, as needed.
● Sell tickets and merchandise using ticketing software.
● Collaborate with volunteers and staff to run Front of House operations (box office sales, concessions, ushering, and ticket taking).
● Willingness and availability to work events on weekends and evenings.
Salary: $26,520 - $35,000 per year